04 September 2014

Brown Sugar + Garlic BBQ Chicken




I bring you this delicious recipe as a result of my most current MOTW (that's Musings of The Week for the newbies). I had it set in my mind that I'd try this recipe for the first time this past week + boy was I happy I did! It's both delicious, super easy to make + it takes less than 30 minutes to bake! Doesn't get much better than that! :) I'll admit when I first found this recipe on Pinterest I was a little apprehensive about the whole brown sugar + garlic combo. But after reading that even the author's picky family liked it I thought I'd give it a go. I mean after all I never thought meatloaf with a brown sugar sauce on top of it would taste good, but it really does! So I went for it + like I said I was happy I did!

+ I know you will love it too! 

Get your ingredients together + let's make some chicken!

Ingredients:

* 4 T. Brown Sugar
* 4 T. Minced Garlic
* 4 Chicken Breasts
* 1/2 C. BBQ Sauce
(I always use Sweet Baby Ray's Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
which went exceptionally well with this recipe since it too has brown sugar in it)

How To:

- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Coat a 9X12 pan with baking spray



-Combine brown sugar + garlic in a small bowl

                                                    

- Place chicken in baking dish + smother it with the brown sugar/garlic mix
- Bake chicken about 15-20 mins (or until juices run clear)

                                                  

-Turn broiler on + brush the BBQ sauce evenly over the chicken
-Broil about 5 minutes +....

Enjoy!


I served this chicken alongside some Italian garlic pasta + corn. Definitely the perfect combination.

Until next time friends...Cheers!!!

<3 Noonie