15 September 2014

Noonie's | New Insta-Fix |

Polaroid on Polaroid action.


Although I do thoroughly enjoy snapping photos I don't have a fancy camera or anything. I rely on my iPhone to capture all of my photos, which works perfectly fine for me + my photo taking needs. I often get these photos printed + that's that. But there's just something about instant gratification that can't be beat, especially when it comes to a camera that not only snaps your photos, but also prints them instantaneously.

Insta Sticker Pics

I've always been a fan of these insta-print cameras, being that I once was an owner of a Polaroid camera + another insta-print camera I had as a teenager that printed up these little pictures that had adhesive on the back of them so you could stick your photos onto anything. Oh the good times I had with that one. Thinking back to it, that was the last insta-print camera I did own, that is until now.


Meet the next generation of insta-print cameras!

If you caught my post AFOMFT | 3 you'd already know I've got a brand new insta-print camera in my life, the Fuji Instax Mini 8. I've had it for a few weeks now + I must say I'm quite happy with it. I had been looking at this model of cameras for a while now + when I saw it  marked down 40% off at Michael's I didn't have to think twice about purchasing it. I just love the cute little business sized, quality photos it prints off right away. I think they will look really great framed in a group, but I think they'd also be a perfect to use for art projects. Although the film is somewhat expensive for this camera, it's pretty reasonably priced through websites such as Amazon or Ebay. But I say if you've been on the fence about purchasing it, go for it! You definitely won't regret it! 

Say cheese Jack!
(My very first Instax shot)

 It really is nostalgic using this type of camera again + I couldn't be happier about it! 
Will definitely be putting this bad boy to use + can't wait to share more shots with ya! :)

Until next time friends...Cheers!!!

<3 Noonie