22 September 2014

Reunited + It Feels So Good!


I can't even believe I'm about to type the followings words...Nelli is back in Cali Cali! (You may have already heard if you caught this post of Nelli's) I'm so freaking happy she's back to the Golden state! + not only is she back, but she's also only 2 hours away! :) It's been 5 years since we've lived in the same state, so our ability to have adventures wasn't a reality, that is until now. I have yet to get a chance to visit her just yet, but I'm so looking forward to adventures with my co blogger + partner in crime! I have a feeling BSOM is about to have the heat turned up on it since we'll be able to collab more in person! 


After hearing the news of Nelli's homecoming to Cali, you might be wondering are we going to be changing the name of our blog since we are no longer Bicoastal?! + the simple answer is NO WAY! We love the name of our blog so no, it's not going to be changing! :) Can't wait to see what new ventures await BSOM! 

Thank you for taking this ride with Nelli + I!! 

Until next time friends...Cheers!!

<3 Noonie