07 September 2014

AFOMFT | 4


This brand new weekly series A Few of My Favorite Things, has become one of my favorite types of posts to put together. I'm constantly finding new quotes I like + new favorite paintings/artists etc. + I thought it'd be fun to share my favorites of the week via this series, which was inspired by the blog A Beautiful Mess


Here are a few of my favorite things from this week... 



THIS QUOTE:

"Serenity" | Acrylic Paint | Created by yours truly

I couldn't find the author of this quote but it's such a good one. <3


THIS PAINTING:


I absolutely love this artist, Camille Rose Garcias's work! I've been an Instagram follower of hers for a while now, but I'm constantly amazed by her whimsical work! Go check out her Instagram for even more photos of her work!

THIS BLOG:


Color Me Katie 
This blog is bursting with energy + inspiration! The lady behind the blog Katie, has such a free spirited 'the world is your playground' attitude which anyone can see from reading her blog + I just totally love it! I only wish this blog was up to date, the last post being over a year ago. But I highly suggest you go check out this blog anyways! I know you'll love it! 


THIS MEAL:


Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Fettuccine. 
Tastes even better than it looks! As stated in my MOTW I wanted to try my hand at making this dish + I'm soo happy I did! Will be sharing the recipe sometime this week. :)

These were just a few of my favorite things from this week, but I'd like to know what was your favorite thing from this week? Comment below <3

Until next time friends...Cheers!!!

<3 Noonie