27 September 2014

AFOMFT | 7


"...these are a few of my favorite things". If you're new around these parts AFOMFT is a weekly series that entails my favorite things of the week. I'm constantly finding new quotes I like + new favorite paintings/artists etc. + I thought it'd be fun to share my favorites of the week via this series! :)

Enjoy!

THIS QUOTE:


I saw this one a while back, but I had forgotten about it up until a few days ago. It just cracked me up when I saw it + I thought I'd share it because...

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people"


THIS PAINTING:

Source

Don't you love it? I do. I found this piece via the artist @Fabciraolo's Instagram page + instantly fell in love with not only this particular piece, but all of his work! I just love the wild background + the modern twist that the artist combined with the image of the historical figure, Frida Kahlo. She just looks like such a badass, lol. Literally just 2 minutes ago (from when I wrote this) I found out this painting along with many more pieces are going to be on exhibit at the Gauntlet Gallery in SF! :O Yeah that's my O face, I'm super stoked! You bet I'll be gettin' to that one! :)

Go check out his Insta + Website to see even more amazing work! <3


THIS BLOG: 


Sassy Eats. I discovered this blog via BSOM's Instagram page + it's become one of my favorite blogs to follow! The recipes that Megan the writer of this blog, shares look super good! + I just love the way she writes, with all that sass! I haven't had a chance to try any of her recipes just yet, but I do have my eye on a couple I'd like to try. You know I'll be sure to share once I get around to it. 

Might make it a goal as part of my MOTW :)


THIS PLACE:


Breath taking, am I right? When I saw this photo my jaw pretty much dropped. I mean I see tons of beautiful pictures of places all the time, but this picture just took the cake. I need to visit this place someday! I can already imagine myself breathing in that refreshing, clean mountain air while picnicking alongside the stream.

Adding it to my Bucket List of places I need to see! 


THIS MEAL:



'Restaurant Style' French Toast. I'm such a big fan of French toast. Whenever I happen to make breakfast, French toast is always on my menu. I usually make it the same way every time, but I recently came across a recipe for it that I had to try. It wasn't much different from the recipe I usually make, but that 1 ingredient that I never used before really did end up making a difference! Yeah I know I'm being vague. It's caz I'm workin' on a French Toast post that includes the recipe as we speak.

So be on the look out! :)


These were just a few of my favorite things from this week, but I'd like to know... 
What was your favorite thing from this week? 
Comment below <3

Until next time friends...Cheers!!!

<3 Noonie