23 March 2014

Noonie's |Life Mottoes|

After reading Nelli's Life Motto blog + one particular convo with her I was inspired and thought it'd be fun to write my own life motto blog :) I have a couple of life mottoes but just wanted to share a few of my favorites, might add more later as they come along.

My Life Mottoes
* Always stop + smell the roses!
I know everyone has heard it a thousand times, but I truly believe in this one. Life is unpredictable and you just never know what's going to happen or how much time you have left on this earth, so enjoy it while you can! I know it's easy to get caught up in the day to day, but it only takes a minute to stop and soak up the little things that make up your day to day. Just take a minute look up at the sky, and look, I mean really look at it, soak it all in. Beautiful huh? It's really the little things that make up the big picture and they deserve to be noticed too, so stop + smell the roses once in a while, everything else can wait for those few moments!

Source

* Wake up everyday as if it's your birthday!
This is one of my newer life mottoes. I think it's just such a good reminder to wake up with zest each and every morning! 
As the Mad Hatter put it "A very merry unbirthday to you!!!"

* Do things today that your future self with thank you for!
 I know it can be hard for some of us to be motivated at time, but whenever I need just that little extra push to get something done I think to myself "my future self will have to do less work/be happier and less stressed out if I just do it now", this little pep talk always helps keep me focused/pushes me to just get whatever I need done, done! This little motto can also of course be applied to the bigger picture, and not just day to day tasks. 

Hope these inspired you!!
May add more later...
Until next time friends...Cheers!! 


P.S. I would love to know...What's your life motto?? 
Comment below! <3