26 March 2014

Noonie's |Art Abandoning Adventures|


My first label


Ever since I learned about the Art Abandonment Group + movement I have been obsessed!! I had taken some time off of creating art but I've been back at it full throttle as I want to go abandoning! I've been having such a blast putting together these little packages and hiding them around for others to find. You honestly get kind of a rush when you're out in public trying to sneak around placing your package discreetly so that no one catches you in the act of abandoning it.

New label + packaging!



Really like how the tissue paper looked for packaging!

Having so much fun coming up with new ways to package my art :)

My first few abandonments were in bathrooms because they are easiest and good to begin with in regards to art abandoning. As I've gotten more comfortable abandoning pieces I've started to try abandoning my works in more public areas, so that not just women have an opportunity to find my packages. I have been keeping track of all of my drops, but have yet to hear back from anyone just yet. But I'm hopeful :) It doesn't really matter to me anyways if someone emails me as long as they're enjoying the art, because that's what it's all about! :) But I will definitely keep you all informed!


Until next time friends...Cheers!!

P.S. Have you heard of art abandoning or maybe even do it yourself? 
I would love to hear from you! Comment below! <3