07 March 2014

Noonie's |Bucket List|

I had never really given much thought to creating a "Bucket List" until today. Sure I have a few ideas of things I would like to do before "kicking the bucket" floating around in my mind, but I have never recorded these ideas and so I thought maybe I should. Who knows maybe it'll inspire me, or you, that is the beauty of this blog after all. Heeerree wee gooo!

My Bucket List

For Sale

-- Sell a piece of my art
This has been a goal of mine since I began painting. Just accomplished it last year! :)


My favorite tat of the 3

--To get a facial piercing + tattoo
 Yep been there done that. I've had my eyebrow, lip and Monroe pierced in the past, although I def didn't have them all in at the same time. There were a few years in between each and they eventually all closed up. Although I do miss the lip piercing. I currently have 3 tattoos and would like to get some more in the future. 

-- Travel, travel, travel!! 
That's my main goal in life, to see all the beautiful sights that this life has to offer. I would love to see how other people live and experience all that their cultures have to offer. Especially the food. Oink. Oink.


Source 

--To put a locket of mine own on the 'Locklove Bridge' in Paris!

Source

-- To see as many pieces of art works as possible!!
Specific Museums I'd Like to Go: The Louvre, The Van Gogh Museum, The MOMA
(I'll add some more as time goes on!)


--  To have my own art show (and maybe even gallery)  one day!
I think it's probably every artists' dream, to have their own art show. I would really like to share my work with fellow artists and such and I think an art show would be one great way to do so. I am all about supporting other artists and one way I would like to lend that support would be to showcase others works for them in my own gallery one day.


Source 

-- To live near the ocean!
I would so love to own a house someday that's right near the beach. I would just love to look out the windows of my very own house and see the ocean below.


Source 

-- Learn how to surf + go scuba diving!
Any sort of activities that involve getting into the ocean quite frankly scares the shit out of me. But I've always wanted to do both of these activities even though I might have a panic attack while attempting.


Source 

-- To learn how to play an instrument well. Maybe the piano. 


Will add more later! 
Until next time friends...Cheers!!

P.S. I shared a few of mine, now I want to hear yours!
What's on your bucket list?! Comment below! <3