31 October 2014

BOO!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 

I wish I was sharing pics of my Halloween cookies + cards (like the ones I made last year) but alas this year it just didn't happen. I bought the blank black cards that I intended on using to make my Halloween cards, but when news of my acceptance into my very first art exhibit arrived the cards + cookies got totally pushed to the side as I need to focus all of my time + energy into preparing for the show. So sorry folks! Definitely will be making my Christmas cards though this coming December!  

Since I don't have any crafted Halloween goodies to share with ya I thought it'd be fun to share this pic of my favorite Halloween decoration of all the Halloween ones we have (there are many as my mom is a holiday decorating extremist)! We've had this little house for years now, but it's still the one I look for first when it's time to decorate! :) 

Hope you all have a fun + safe holiday from us here at BSOM!!

Until next time friends....Cheers!!

<3 Noonie