26 October 2014

AFOMFT 9

"...these are a few omfavorite things". If you're new around these parts AFOMFT is a weekly series that entails my favorite things of the week. I'm constantly finding new quotes I like + new favorite paintings/artists etc. + I thought it'd be fun to share my favorites of the week via this series! :)

Enjoy!


THIS POEM:




I know. Amazing right?! I thought so too, which is why it's one of my new favorites. But who am I kidding all of R.M. Drake's poems are my new favorites lol. Randomly discovered this talented poet on Instagram + I'm so happy I did! 


Go check out his Insta to read even more of his beautifully written poems! <3

THIS PIECE OF ART:


It's a Banksy piece that I discovered a few days ago. I just love how clever this piece is, the way Banksy's mind works is just amazing to me + amuses the hell out of me for that matter. Never in a 100 years would I have ever thought to assemble (or should I say disassemble?) a piece like this which is why it just blew my mind + inspired me!

THIS EMAIL: 


This is like the best email I've ever received! My dream has come true + I'm finally going to be having my very first art show this coming December! Words can't describe how excited I am! Definitely will be sharing more details about this to come! But for now I've gotta run...I've got an art show to get ready for! :)

Until next time friends...Cheers!!


<3 Noonie