01 October 2014

25 Goals

I recently stumbled upon the website + life site: Live Your Legend.
The creator is all about helping others achieve their life goals as he achieves his, he wants to give you the tools necessary to live your life the way you want + provides articles and blogs to both inspire and guide you.

Today I've stumbled upon this article, to help you set into motion 25 of your own goals to be achieved. AFTER you have done this, circle your top 5 overall, then your top 10.


Below are a list of mine.
I've broken them into 1 month, 2 month, 1 year, and 5 year goals, Life Goals.
My top 5 are in BOLD.

1 Month (Nov. 1, 2014):
1. JOB: Step toward Dream Job
2. Apartment
3. Health: Back + Jaw pain gone!
4. Few Extra Bucks: $5000

2 Months (Jan. 1, 2015)
5. Smart Car
6. Weight + Health
7. New Wardrobe
8. Furnished Apartment
9. Few Extra Bucks: $10,000

1 Year (Jan. 1, 2016)
10. DEBT FREE: Student Loans + Credit Card debt gone
11. Travel to Baltimore, Chicago, + Croatia
12. FIT: Consistent Workout routine in place

5 Years (Jan 1, 2019)
13. Get Married
14. Purchase a Home
15. JOB: Have Government / Dream Job

Life Goals
16. Inspire Others
17. IMPROVE THE WORLD
18. Have 2 Kiddos
19. Live in Europe
20. Fit + Healthy Lifestyle: Maintain + Inspire others
21. Go to Canada
22. Go to South America
23. Open a Bakery / Coffee Shop
24. Live in Chicago
25. BE HAPPY + IN LOVE, EVERY DAY :) : I know some might think this should be #1 however #25 and #1 are about equal in my book!


Now, When do you plan to get to work on these and what is your plan?
Or rather, When do I plan to get to work on these and how? Not only your top 5 but all of them!

Now first off, if you noticed, I listed my top 5 and my top 10, however, I feel that all 25 are important to me they're just a matter of figuring out how to do them while accomplishing the first 5.
Step one will be to stay focused.
Set aside each time to focus on how to accomplish your tasks!