06 November 2014

#TBT


I rarely ever post a #TBT (that's Throwback Thursday for those of you who have been living under a rock lol)  but I do enjoy doing it from time to time. Hell maybe I'll start doing it more regularly. We'll see. It's just kinda fun to look back + reminisce sometimes. Anywho here's my #tbt for ya, a photo I took a few Summers back when my mother + I took a trip to the city (SF). We had such a good day hitting up all the 'usual spots', but we also headed to Golden Gate Park, a place we don't usually venture to when we go to the city together. I personally love GGP. Certain parts of it just make you feel like you're in the middle of the forest, when really you're in the middle of a huge city. That feeling always trips me out. Anyways after we hit up the park we decided to go to the beach to soak up some sun + ocean time. This particular beach we went to has a huge wall that runs alongside the beach area + it's COVERED with graffiti. If you're a regular here on BSOM you know I LOVE graffiti, so this huge wall of pieces was right up my alley! Of course I snapped some photos! One being the photo pictured above :) 

So there ya have it my #tbt. 
I'd love to see your #tbt! Comment below with a link so I can check it out! 

Until next time friends...Cheers!!!

<3 Noonie