10 July 2014

Leaf Inspired Pus




I've said it before but I'll say it again inspiration can really be found anywhere at any time, if you only keep your eyes + mind open. A few weeks ago as I was sitting in my backyard + I happened to notice this big leaf was kind of shaped like something. Call me crazy but when I saw this leaf it instantly looked like an octopus wearing an old scuba diving mask. Random I know. I knew right then I needed to feed this inspiration + decided to grab my sketchbook + markers + started working on this piece right then. A lot of the time I feel like some of my pieces don't come out as I imagined them in my head, + this piece was no different but I'm still happy with the way it turned out :) 

Titled: "I Have No Idea"Medium: Prisma Markers 

Until next time friends....Cheers!! 

<3 Noonie