30 August 2013

Southern California

The last leg of my weeklong adventure was spent in Southern California. I spent the majority of my time I'm San Diego, but also visited: La Jolla, Coronado, and Orange County.

Lucky for me, one of my best friends happens to live in San Diego and he was kind enough to give me the full tour! I had amazing food, wonderful weather, and fantastic views. It's exactly like they say "it's always sunny in San Diego" and it's always 75 degrees! 
If you scroll down you'll see a few photos from my lunch at Javier's Restaurant, it has got to be one of the finest Mexican Restaurants I have ever been to, not to mention the extravagant decorations!


Sneak-a-peak
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
La Jolla, CA
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Coronado, CA
Coronado, CA
Coronado, CA
Coronado, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
Javier's Newport Beach

Javier's Newport Beach
Laguna Beach
Now, now mister cactus...