31 December 2014

2015 New Years Resolutions

2015: THE YEAR OF TRANSFORMATIONS
- Health + Wellness
2014 was the demise of my healthy eating, for 2015 I will return full force!
Running, Eating NO GMOs, The end of Binge eating, + keeping only healthy snacks around
- Friends + Relationships
Moving to a new city has had me frazzled for the past few months, this year I will be improving my relationship with the Man-Friend + harvesting those relationships here in SF, in addition to incorporating new individuals I look forward to meeting :)
- Photography, Style, + Art
Last year, one of my New Years Resolutions was to take a photograph a day; + while I did not fulfill this in 2014, I figured lets give it another shot in 2015!
- Travel, Travel, Travel
like almost every other year I want to travel to new + old places this year, experience new things + meet fabulous people
- Career
Get my career going again, meet people, mingle, schmooze, and talk talk talk
- Passion!!!
Find my passion again

This is a time not only to prepare for the future, but also to reflect on the past.

REFLECT: 2014 was a year full of conflict, the good, the bad, the ugly.
THE GOOD:
- Reunited with my love
- Graduated with my Masters Degree
- Traveled to Europe
- Traveled to some of my most desirable USA locations
- Moved cross country
- Made fabulous new friends

THE BAD:
- Moved cross country
- Starting my life over
- Lack of drive to improve

2013 was an awful year, 2014 was confusing but ramping up, + 2015 is going to be full of wonderment! The game is on + I cannot wait to meet you 2015!


CHEERS!
- Nelli