08 January 2015

2O15




As I sit here thinking about the New Year + what I'd like to improve upon I can't help but reflect on last years resolutions. Caz I 'm a firm believer in "you can't know where you're going until you know where you've been". 

Last Year's Resolutions
* Create more
* Be more committed to finishing all projects I start
* Write more in my journal 

I'd say 2014's resolutions were definitely fulfilled! I created tons of pieces + even sold a few! Although I do have a few unfinished projects in the works, I'd say I definitely improved on finishing up most of my projects this past year. I'm the worst when it comes to completing pieces of art which is one area I could still improve on, but to that I say you just can't rush art. So I've got that going for me :) As far as writing more in my journal...I did get more consistent with it than previous years, but it's still something I'd like to work on. Which brings us to this year's resolutions...


2O15 Resolutions

* Try new things more often!
Whether it be an experience, or a new food. I'd just like to expand on what I'm familiar with. I went fishing for the first time last year + I actually liked it, which I never thought I would. That experience is what prompted this resolution :)

* To let things go.
This is a BIG one for me! I've had a hard time letting things go (material possessions, hard feelings, etc) ever since I can remember, but it's something I'd like to work on. It never bothered me much that I have a hard time letting things go, but as I've gotten older I'm starting to realize just how important it is to let things go sometimes. I'm just so damn stubborn. I'm starting small with this resolution by way of deleting my texts more often, LOL. I know it may sound like a small feat to most, but I've always been one to save all of my text messages from certain people, to the point where I didn't even have enough memory on my phone for things I  REALLY need. So I've started erasing them every other day or so, thus letting them go. It's a small step, but I think I'm headed in the right direction :) I know Nelli would be proud of me for this one LOL 

* Make my health a priority!
This is another BIG one for me. I've had chronic health problems for the past 8 years + they've only gotten worse over the past couple of years. I've tried so many things over the years to try to improve my health + well being with little to no results or improvement, which has/had really lead me to giving up in a way, which I hadn't really realized up until recently. The constant disappointment of trying something + it not working just has really worn on me. But after talking to my honey + to Nelli I realize that I've gotta keep fighting! I've gotta keep trying! + I gotta make my health a priority once again! Whether it be trying new supplements or vitamins, or other types of preventive care I've gotta keep on truckin'! I'm very hopeful 2015 will be the year that a Dr. will finally be able to fix me, so I can have a good quality of life again!

So there ya have it. Yeah there's only a few resolutions I have for this year, but as I said last year I'm a firm believer in quality not quantity. :) 


Happy 2015 friends!! Cheers!!

<3 Noonie