07 July 2015

The Paint Chip Show!



New exhibit to announce...! Going to be having a solo exhibit at The Paint Chip, an art supply store shop that's located in Davis, Cali. Super stoked for my first show in Davis! I lived there for years when I was growing up, so it holds a lot of great memories. 

Going to be exhibiting some new bright, bold abstracts for this 2 week show! The opening reception is being held on Friday July 10th from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm. There will be refreshments and a few other goodies to snack on while you check out some art. My opening reception is one of many things happening art wise in Davis that night, as every 2nd Friday Davis holds an artwalk! So there will be lots of art to enjoy :) Hope to see ya there! 

Cheers!
<3 Noonie


P.S. My art is still up at the Cafe Colonial for a little while longer! If you want to see my latest "Rappers Series" pieces + my newest California Flag piece that's the only place you can currently view them, as I haven't shared any pics of them online 😆