27 July 2015

Cali State Fair 2015


One of my all time favorite things to do in the Summer is to head out to the California State Fair, which is held every July here in Sacramento. I missed out on it last year, which made attending this year that much more exciting! It was me and my honey's first time going to the fair together, and of course we had a blast!


The very first thing we did was head to the exhibition buildings to check out the art! Admiring the works from artists all over Cali is my favorite part about the fair! This year was no different! There were so many amazing pieces + inspiration to be seen, here are a few of my favorites....!




After checking out the art we walked the grounds taking it all in. I seriously feel like a kid when I'm at the fair, just ask my honey...! I was pullin him around, so excited to see everything! Definitely an amazing + memorable day at the fair! 

Until next time, Cheers!
<3 Noonie