27 July 2015

Livin' the Dream

"UGH" 
Mac Dre Egg Carton Relief Print + 
chain on canvas 


Had a good run at both Cafe Colonial + The Paint Chip...! And now my art is back home with me, minus this piece which sold at The Paint Chip! Always such an awesome feeling to sell a piece...! To know that someone actually likes my work enough to spend their hard earned money on it means the world to me! So thank you Miss lady at The Paint Chip for supporting my dreams! This bad boy is going to be heading to Seattle as the chica who bought it is sending it to her brother as a gift! Super grateful, blessed + stoked! 




Next up...my HIP HOP Art Show! Going down next month at Amen Real Estate, located in Downtown Sacramento. My Rappers Series + Mac Dre relief print pieces will be on display for this solo month long exhibit. Artist reception to be held on 9/12, time to be announced.