04 October 2013

Hippie Bars!


I swear, the older I get the more I feel like a hippie. 
Lately all I want to do is move to San Francisco (well Sausalito/Mill Valley), sit in a coffee shop all day with my lap top blogging while eating my organic veggies and raw, vegan, gluten free health bars. I guess a girl can dream can't she?!

My cousin recently turned me on to Gomacro Macrobars and I fell in LOVE!
They are a great texture, they're made of all natural products, they're a bit on the pricey side at $2.50 at Whole Foods, but I think they're worth it. Additionally for the next few days I'm going vegan & gluten free, and these bars fit the bill!

Some additional bars I am trying out are pictured below.
Fiber Love bars: I came across these on a recent trip to Whole Foods, one of the vendors were giving them out so I grabbed one, it was delicious and cheaper than most of the other bars.
ThinkThin: These are good, but I don't think they're anything to whoot and ha over. I think part of what turns me off is the name, also the price is the same as some of the larger more filling bar options. But they are good none the less.
Larabar: One of the original all natural bars. These are delicious! Although, some of the flavors are a bit messy to eat as they stick to the wrappers. But who cares as long as we're happy, right?