26 May 2015

Random Life Moments

I've (loosely) made it a goal of mine to try to post at least one blog a week. Like I mentioned a few weeks back life has been hectic for Nelli + I, but don't worry we still love you guys lol. :D


In the past few weeks I've made a couple of new dishes that I'll eventually be sharing on here, Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips + Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Casserole. They were both even tastier than they sound. Look out for one of the recipes next week. 



I haven't done any art for the past month or so due to health crap. But at least I'm FINALLY on the right track + have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It's not a diagnosis anyone wants to hear, but I'm just glad to finally have a name for all of the crap I've gone through all of these years. I've been educating myself about the disease + have come to a lot of "ah-ha" moments! I haven't spoken much about my health issues on BSOM, mostly because I'm actually a very private person. But this blog kind of serves as a journal of my life, + so I thought I'd just mention it today. Perhaps I will write more about it in the future + use this blog as a forum for others who are struggling with this shitty disease, but for now this is just an idea.

In other news things are finally starting to calm down for me in my personal life. It's been turbulent (to say the least) for the past year or so, so I'm very happy the dust is finally starting to settle + things are looking up for this lady! Hallelujah! lol 

Well that's about it in my world, will try to get some more blogs written up so that I can post more often. Hope all is going well for you in your life!  

Cheers! 
<3 Noonie