03 June 2015

Roller Coaster

There are always ups + downs in life, but this past week there were definitely a lot of downs. But let's focus on the positive, shall we? :) I've managed to stick to my 1 post a week goal on here, + I'm pretty proud of myself for doing so, lol. There's just so much going on lately it's been hard to stay focused. 

Got a chance to hang out with my artist friend the other day, we caught up + did some painting. Just what I needed. Like I mentioned last week I haven't done much art in the past month + a 1/2, so it felt really good to pick up a paint brush + do my thang for a minute. Although I haven't done much art lately, I have put my creative juices into experimenting with my Instax Mini camera. Love using this camera as the photos print instantly + the fact that you really never know what the photo is going to turn out like when it does print. Decided to start a new photo series titled Persepctive + Angles, utilizing my Instax + thought I'd share what I've got so far for the series :)  








Until next week, Cheers!
<3 Noonie