19 February 2015

Noonie's | Lastest Artistic Ventures |


Well, my very first artist reception was a success! :) I had a great time planning + organizing it, + of course had a blast on the night of, which happened to be Valentine's Day! There was a great turn out + lots of positive feedback! Felt great to mingle with my fellow art lovers! :) 


Not only was the art + people pumpin', but the hors d'oeuvres table was a huge hit as well. I served the typical artist reception food which consists of a crackers + a meat + cheese spread, but I also went a little unconventional + served homemade cake pops + 'palette cookies'...too cute! 



To drink we had sparkling red + white grape juice, as well as pink lemonade. What a hit! I truly appreciate all the support + looking forward to my next art event! 



If you'd like more details about future shows + exhibitions go check out my new art website! I just recently finished putting it together, + I'm pretty damn proud of it! :)

 New website!

Also I was recently featured on the awesome art blog Creative Corner, go check out my artist interview + get more insight into my creative process! 


Artist Feature



Once again thank you for your support! 
Can't wait to see where this artistic journey takes me next! :)



Cheers! 
<3 Noonie